The society is committed to making the findings of traditional Far Eastern Medicine known and available in Germany and Europe.
- It promotes the further exploration of Asian medicinal plants and their prescriptions with regard to pharmacognosy, phytopharmacy and pharmacology.
- The society promotes the collection and processing of the knowledge on Far Eastern Medicine already available in Germany, pursues other lesser-known sources in Far Eastern countries (Annex 1) and enables their use.
- In doing so, it also incorporates the research findings which are already available in Europe or can be expected in the future and produces cross-boarder, interdisciplinary studies.
- In addition, it is committed to the maintenance and expansion of its own and third-party literature and material collections.
- The society supports the implementation of this expertise on medicinal plants and medicinal plant recipes in products and their use in medical treatments.
- And finally, it promotes a consistent training and further training of young talents in the areas of scientific and practice-focused research.